Key Features of the Wall-Mounted Ecoboiler
- Plumbed-in with both automatic and manual refill options, allowing ease of use.
- A water tank of 316 litre capacity.
- Water is filtered ensuring hygiene, taste and freshness is maintained.
- Precise temperature control, reaching up to 98°c
- Ergonomic design which can fit neatly on counter tops and tables.
Key Benefits of the Wall-Mounted Ecoboiler
- Tap or push button dispense for desired usage.
- Thermally insulated and cool to the touch, ensuring safety.
- Can produce 18-20 cups of hot water for immediate and convenient usage.
- Is easy to descale and clean, making it low maintenance.
- Energy efficiency, rated as the best in class.
Contact us today on 0845 3711 101 or fill in our handy form to find out more.
- Slim wall-mount hot water dispense.
- Tap or push button dispense.
- Instant draw-off – 5 litres.
- Output per hour – 24 litres.
- Throughput per hour – 20 litres.
- Cups per hour – 133.
- Hot temperature – 98°c.
- Precise water temperature control.
- Power Rating – 2.4kw.
- Electronic control and diagnostics.
- 316 litre Stainless steel tank.
- Compact construction and design.
- Plumbing requirements: 3/4″ BSP.
- Power: 230V, 2.4kW, 10.4A.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+.
- Made with 95% recyclable material.
- 12 kg / 22 x 33 x 44 cm